How to ...........
Membership Benefits - Why You Should Join!
Being a member of the GVCC is an investment in your business. Your membership provides many benefits. Our primary goal is to support our member businesses and help them succeed.
ADVOCATE FOR BUSINESS:
The Chamber is the voice of the business community in local, county and state issues and represents the business community in problem solving and promoting economic development. Attention to regulatory and legislative issues along with consistent communications with federal, state and local legislators work to cultivate the best possible conditions for the growth of your business.
BUSINESS REFERRAL & INCREASED EXPOSURE:
Each month the Chamber gives hundreds of free referrals of its members to potential customers in response to inquiries from tourists, residents and those relocating to the area. Your membership means that your business is referred first! Members may also market their business to inquirers by making sure their professional services are promoted on the GVCC website and in the membership directory.
One of the most important things you can do to promote your business is to network and there is no better business environment than the Greater Vineland Chamber of Commerce. We provide a multitude of networking opportunities for our members. Get Involved and Get Connected!
INFORMATION & EDUCATION:
As a member of the GVCC you will be kept informed of legislation that affects the business community. We are a strong collective voice of business committed to representing the economic health and welfare of the business community. We provide a variety of educational seminars to help your business succeed.
- Social Media – we use Facebook and Twitter to help promote our members
- Member to Member Discounts
- Member to Member Loyalty
- Discounted Advertising & Marketing Opportunities
- Calendar of Events on the GVCC website
- GVCC Meeting Room available to members
- Certificates of Origin documentation provided at no charge.
- Notarization of documents provided at no charge.
- Your membership may be tax deductible as a business expense. Consult your tax advisor.
- GVCC Request for Proposals distributed to appropriate members.