Payroll Penalties and Pitfalls - July 25, 2019Name: Payroll Penalties and Pitfalls - July 25, 2019Date: July 25, 2019Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDTEvent Description:
Together with Alloy Silverstein, Abacus Payroll, Inc. is welcoming South Jersey small business owners and payroll personnel to a free lunch workshop this summer to discuss common payroll errors and mistakes to avoid.
With the many tax and labor law changes lately, managing your company’s payroll can get overwhelming quickly. In fact, according to the IRS, nearly 40% of small businesses that perform their own payroll duties are fined for inaccurate returns.
Attend our upcoming free lunch workshop to learn best practices and how to avoid costly errors from the payroll and tax professionals at Abacus Payroll and Alloy Silverstein.
Our overview presentation will cover:
- Avoiding, Reducing, and Mitigating Payroll Tax Penalties
- Confusion Surrounding Payroll Filing and 1099 Reporting
- Employees vs. Independent Contractors
- Common Errors And Payroll Fraud to Watch For
- Minimum Wage, Paid Sick Leave, and Overtime Rules: Are You in Compliance?
- The Latest Changes with New Jersey Family Leave
- and more. Bring your payroll questions!
Thursday, July 25, 2019
Stockton’s Kramer Hall
30 Front Street, Hammonton, NJ 08037
12:00pm – 1:00pm
Complimentary lunch from Bagliani’s Market will be served.
View all future Alloy Academy workshops at https://alloysilverstein.com/alloy-academy/.