INSPIRA HEALTH NETWORK INC.
- HEALTH CARE CONSULTING & SERVICES
Inspira Hospitals Nationally Recognized for Patient Safety
Mullica Hill, NJ (April 13, 2017) – National recognition for patient safety has once again been awarded to the Inspira Health Network Elmer, Vineland and Woodbury medical centers. For the second consecutive data cycle, Inspira has earned straight A's on the national Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade. More than 2,600 hospitals were included in the Spring 2017 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade; less than one third earned an A. The Inspira medical centers are three of the 27 hospitals within New Jersey to have received an A.
''Hospitals that earn top marks nationally in the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade have achieved the highest safety standards in the country,'' said Lea Binder, president and CEO of the Leapfrog Group. ''That takes commitment from every member of the hospital staff.''
In August of 2015, Inspira Health Network began a multi-year transformation to become a High Reliability Organization and a leader in patient safety. By adopting the tools and behaviors of high reliability, a small number of hospitals and health networks around the nation have dramatically reduced preventable patient harm in their facilities. Inspira is committed to achieving this level of safety across its network.
Read More - http://www.inspirahealthnetwork.org/PatientSafety
Whom to Contact
- Accounts Payable
- Suzanne BauerPhone: (856) 575-4214
- Anthony BrooksAcct. Mgr. Employer Services134 Bridgeton PikeSuite A/BMULLICA HILL, NJ 08062Phone: (856)
- Joanna Galletta2950 COLLEGE DRIVE, SUITE 1EVINELAND, NJ 08360Phone: (856) 641-7506
- Frank Mantero2950 COLLEGE DRIVE, SUITE 1EVINELAND, NJ 08360Phone: (856) 641-8605
- Michelle Marshall, MBA2950 COLLEGE DRIVE, SUITE 1EVINELAND, NJ 08360Phone: (856) 641-8628
- Sherry MunyanPhone: (856) 362-4513
- Clare Sapienza-Eck2950 COLLEGE DRIVE, SUITE 1EVINELAND, NJ 08360Phone: (856) 641-8605
- Elizabeth Sheridan2950 COLLEGE DRIVE, SUITE 1EVINELAND, NJ 08360Phone: (856) 641-8605