Luciano Conference Center, FocalPoint to Host Popular Success Series
The Luciano Conference Center and FocalPoint Business Coaching of South Jersey are partnering to present an 8-session Success Series for business owners, managers and leaders, beginning on May 7.
The class will be limited to 20 individuals and will be held in the Executive Board Room at the Luciano Conference Center, located on the campus of Cumberland County College.
Covella, owner of FocalPoint and one of 200 accredited business coaches across the world representing the FocalPoint model of success, will be directing the course. Classes will be held on Tuesday mornings from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
The curriculum and class dates are as follows:
Class 1 - May 7: DISC – Who am I? / Clarity in the workplace
- Class 2 - May 14: Balance and Success / Perform at Your Best
- Class 3 - May 21: Know Thy Business / Know the Competition
- Class 4 - May 28: Navigational Conversations for Leaders, Managers
- Class 5 - June 4: High-Performance Leadership
- Class 6 - June 11: Productive Goal Setting / Effective Time Management
- Class 7 - June 18: Individual Accountability/Metrics
- Class 8 - June 25: Team Accountability/Metrics Implementation of
Cost for the course is $697 per person. There is a group discount for businesses enrolling four or more employees. The discounted price will be $597 per person.
For more information and to register, visit www.jerrycovella.com/success
or call 609-364-6705.