Designed for a wide variety of health care professionals including nurses, doctors, technicians and office administrative staff.
The objective of this course is to help English-speakers communicate with Spanish-speaking patients, and their families, to assess symptoms and illness and explain treatment and care.
Learn it today?Speak Spanish Right Away
This course is designed for newcomers to Spanish; prior experience not necessary.
- Spanish & Phonetic pronunciation
- Greeting patients
- Asking language questions
- Getting personal and medical information
- Examining and treating patients
- Body parts and organs in Spanish
- Medicines and medical specialties
6p-8p, Monday/Wednesday (5 weeks)
Millville Arts & Innovation Center