Sponsored by NJ Farm Bureau and Rutgers NJAES Cooperative Extension
FARM LABOR MEETINGS
- Atlantic County Extension Office March 26 7-9pm
6260 Old Harding Highway Mays Landing, NJ 08360
- Cumberland County Extension Office March 28 7-9pm
291 Morton Ave Ext Center, Millville, NJ
These meeting will consist of presentations on regulations pertaining to farm labor. The presenters will be from the Department of Labor, NJ DEP Pesticide Control Program, and NJFB. The topics discussed will be as follows. This will be an opportunity to ask any questions you may have going into the growing season.
Update on the new EPA Worker Protection Standards. Make sure you are prepared.
Pesticide points for pesticide license will be given for the meetings.
- Worker Protection Standards Overview of new EPA WPS rules-NJ DEP Bureau of Pesticide Control
- Federal Labor Regulations Update & Overview of MSPA, FLSA and transportation -US Dept. of Labor
- NJ Labor Regulations Update & Overview Wage and Hour and paid sick leave -NJ Dept. of Labor
- Farm Bureau update
For additional information contact: Ben Casella
New Jersey Farm Bureau